Thursday, January 9, 2014

Why the Weideman's behavior is so different now?

Since Dana White has said that Belfort will have this title shot, Weidmand and his head coach started to talk about Belfort and TRT's issues. What it seem is that they are trying to put this fight in Vegas to force Belfort to fight without his treatment.

To answer Belfort  posted the text bellow:

"Some people achieve things and life and when they get there they think is permanent , but the true is the only thing is permanent is the absolute true so be true with your self and stop being afraid of your challenges and stop giving excuses why you will fail . I AM COMING AFTER YOU I KNOW THAT YOU ARE VEY CONCERN OF IT. I CAN FEEL IT!!! "

This is just the begin of this war and we will se more in the next days.


1 comment:

  1. I really don'n understand, but I think he's trying to take belfort of focus

    ReplyDelete