Friday, January 17, 2014

What Henderson said about Belfort and TRT?



In a interview for The MMA Hour , Dan Henderson said it about Belfort and TRT:

“I don't know, I'm not going to point fingers and say things I have no idea about,” he said. “Obviously [Vitor] wouldn’t be able to use TRT here, but I just feel like he’s definitely…his body has changed a little bit in the last couple of years that he hasn’t been fighting here.

“There’s reasons for that. He’s been fighting a long time and we’ve seen his body change a couple of different times. It is what it is. At the same time, I have no idea, he could be doing everything right by the book and the way he should. Which is what he should have done years ago, as well.”





What become it more interesting is that Henderson does the same treatment that Belfort does. Maybe Henderson is a little upset about the last fight, but it was not good to say about someone that does the same treatment. The fact is that who do this treatment is constantly tested.

Whe he was questioned about if Belfor will win, he said:

“Vitor is very capable of beating anybody in those first few minutes of a fight because he is dangerous and he hits hard,” Henderson said. “But, I just -- I don't see it happening, especially if the fight is in the U.S.”

What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment